Monday, August 30, 2010

Eat it, eat it now. 0_0

It's not like I stopped eating when I started coming to this church, I've always been this way. I eat when I'm hungry until I'm satisfied, that doesn't always mean until I'm so full I feel like I'm going to explode, just until I'm no longer hungry. A lot of the time, I can go without eating and just not be hungry anyways. I once skipped four meals within two days, not because I think I'm fat and so I starve myself, just because I wasn't hungry. A bunch of people that I know think that I don't like eating in front of people, or that I think I'm fat, or that I'm anorexic, none of which is true.

I have tried to explain it more than once but normally to no avail. I'm just one of those people that, if I don't eat when I'm hungry, I just can't eat. It sounds strange, and I don't really know how to say it any better than I just did. Either I'm not hungry, or I'm hungry. If I don't eat when I'm hungry than my hunger leaves and I develop a headache. If I eat when I'm not hungry, I get queasy. But if I eat when I'm hungry, just enough to where I'm not, than I'm good to go for the rest of the day.

Recently I don't know who reads my blog because a bunch of people randomly come up to me and say "Oh, by the way, I read your blog." So if you're reading this, please believe me when I say "I'm not hungry" because if you guilt me into eating something anyways it really won't be good for me. :/

3 comments:

  1. People used to bother me about it too. If I wait too long to eat when I'm hungry my tummy gets angry, then I CAN'T eat. I used to buy the cheapest/smallest thing on the menu, pick at it some, and then people would stop pestering. There's a point of caring. Then there's a point of just being obnoxious lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know people think you anorexic, or those other things...

    I can eat more at a time when I'm not around people. I think it's because I'm not talking so much. I'm told that it takes a few minutes for the belly to realize it's full, so if food is eaten faster you can cram more in.

    If I wait too long before eating when hungry tis hard for me to eat also. But tis usually what takes away the headache, plus I'd like to not get thinner, and food is good for me so...

    I'd always assumed you often don't buy anything because you aren't hungry enough to want to spend $'s on food that you wouldn't eat much of anyway.

    Does it get on your nerves that I offer you some of mine when I have extra?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie- I've done that once or twice but like Esther said, alot of the time I don't feel like spending money on something I won't eat anyways. Lol. I hate being wasteful :/

    Esther- I normally don't mind if someone offers me food off their plate because normally I'll steal a fry or two anyways(as I'm sure you may have noticed :P). It's just when people start offering to buy me food that gets on my nerves, sweet of them and all but if I wanted a whole meal I would have bought one. I don't even mind people offering to buy me food when I don't have money but since I normally don't eat anyways I tend to decline. Lol. :D

    ReplyDelete