Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life without Libbeys...

Okay, everyone know the Libbeys so I might as well just use names. :)

*The list(What libbeys are good for and why I would miss them)

Okay, so just for the record, I would miss all of the Libbeys if they ever disappeared from my life because they are awesome people and I love them all. These are just extras :)

Target Practice
Sunshine
Smiles
Make-up tips(can sometimes live without ;)
Hugs
Ride to resteraunts(and other places :P)
Volleyball and other things that involve moving ^_^

-Target Practice-
Okay so it might be a little harsh of me to say so but I have a joke that the only thing Seth is good for is "target practice" :) It would seem to be about the same thing with Josh(again only joking). Normally at lunch when the table gets quiet and everything starts to be boring, me and Josh or me and Seth end up have a mini battle with throwing stuff at eachother across the table. This last Sunday, they were on vacation. Conversation was going slow and I already had a piece of paper rolled into a ball already prepared to throw it at someone across the table. I looked up as soon as I had finished. Darn it! I thought No Libbeys.... Who am I supposed to throw it at now?! It might seem hilarious to you, but to me it was a serious delimma.

*Sunshine*
That's what I call Leah. She seems to be the best at cheering me up when I'm down, if not for saying something to make me feel better than it's her habit of honesty that puts a smile on my face. "Sharron?" "Yes?" "Are you wearing green eye makeup?" "Yes Leah. Why?" "No reason..." "What? Seriously, why?" "You kinda look like you're on drugs..." Yes I laughed, for quite sometime. I love her for her honesty. Anytime she's around on a day where the sun is hidden from me, the first song that comes to mind is 'I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day.' The funny thing is that I absolutely despise that song with every fiber of my being because its slow and makes me feel sad, when it's supposed to be a happy song. The second song that comes to mind is 'You are my Sunshine'-Now that's a happy song. :P

(: Smiles :)
Okay, so it's not like no one smiles when they aren't around. But I never have seen such a smile so bright and happy as Esther's. Everytime she smiles I can't help but do the same just because she's such a happy person. I swear there are always more smiles when she is around. I saw people smile alot while she was gone to but there is definitely a difference :)

Make-up tips.
This brings me back to "Sunshine". She is the only one that is honest about my makeup. When she is gone, half of the people I know tell me, "Oh wow, you're makeup looks awesome!" the other half says "What happened to your face?" and meanwhile I and simply confused. Josh normally enjoys making fun of me no matter how good I look so normally I ignore his comments. However, when Leah makes a comment about how my makeup looks I normally except it as her totally honest opinion. Thats what I like about her :)

~Hugs~
Leah and Esther give the best hugs on earth. Leah always does this thing, if I'm wearing a long skirt(as we recently decided it's not good to do when wearing a skirt that only goes to the knees is not such a good idea), where she picks me up and spins me around. I always feel totally dizzy afterwards but the main thing is that it is worth it lol. Esther always gives me an awesome hug just because she doesn't give me one that says 'Uh, I really don't want to hug this person and I wish she would leave me alone.' instead she gives me one that says 'Oh, yay, it's my happy little burnette friend whom I love so much, Hug and Happiness! YAY!' ^_^

Rides to Resteraunts
Normally I ride with Josh everywhere(I LOVE his car :), when Josh isn't available to ride with Seth is normally my second choice. I recently discovered that riding with Seth scares me half to death because his car is kinda odd in my oppinion, it's too smooth. I can hardly feel it accelerating or breaking, or turning, and honestly, I like to know whats happening when I'm in a car. The fact that I don't know in Seth's car just scares me a little bit. That and I know he hasn't wrecked, but the thought of riding with an inexperienced driver scares me too. So sorry Seth, I think I'll stick with Josh and Shelby. :) When Josh wasn't there that one Sunday, however, I had no idea who I was going to ride with. I'm just glad I chose to ride with Toby.

Volleyball
The weekend that the Libbeys were gone, was possibly the most boring weekend I've had since I've been here. No volleyball, no tolleyball, nothing. It was totally boring. I'm pretty sure that if a Libbey had been in town that we would have done something, especially since the weather was so nice. But since they weren't we didn't... Oh well. Good to have them back. I love them all bunches! :)

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know Seth got a car. Sweetness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me happy!

    Yep, Haley he bought a blue Mustang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it makes you happy :) I actually told Seth tonight that it scared me riding with him, he said he was only driving like that to scare me so I guess mission accomplished. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sad. you didn't say anything about me.:( oh well.

    ReplyDelete