Friday, September 24, 2010

Neat Freak..?

My sister went to stay with my sister in Murfreesboro for a week while Jack(my nephew) stayed with us. I never realized how much of a neat freak I was untill she left.(Not that she's a slob just that it's easier for me to keep my stuff clean whenever it's just me) Our room has never been so clean and it has stayed that way for the entire week. Recently one of my brothers came into the room and moved something and they were so shocked when I freaked out on them because I had been unable to find it. "Everything has it's place if you would just put it back where you found it than things would be alot more simple." The statement(after I had made it) shocked me to. I'm not a super clean neat freak that panics everytime something touches the floor, I would just prefer it not to. I'm still trying to find out if it's a good or bad thing. I used to get annoyed with my grandmother because she is so clean and now I feel odd because I realize how clean I am.. I guess it's not bad to be clean and neat, I just need to not be annoying in doing so. :)

2 comments:

  1. I used to be a neat freak. Working long hours takes some of that away.

    When does Shell get home?

    ReplyDelete