Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To aspire to do great things.

My inspiration doesn't come from this world. All I know is what I feel in my heart, what God put there for me to desire. I don't try to make my head big by thinking I'm better than other people just because I want to do something good with my life. I don't even know what it is that I want to do. I'm sure with God's help that I will one day discover what it is that I am to do. I want to have a good life and I would love it if it was as simple as me getting married, having kids, dieing old and simply sharing God with people I meet along the way, and it may very well be something like that but I do know I want to somehow use my knowledge for the better. For God. I want to be open for him to use me in the ways he feels necessary. "Mankind is divided into three classes;" said Benjamin Franklin, "those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move." I don't want to be any of these however, I want to be the one that inspires others to move in the right direction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment