Friday, September 4, 2009

Clearing up some things.

I was on facebook today taking a quiz(as I was bored out of my mind) and it was to see what kind of personality type I was.... Turns out I'm(supposedly) emo... Yeah okay, big shocker there heh heh heh. Ok I'm not saying that I wasn't surprised to see that it was emo, but, I do tend to sit off on my own alot and I can see why one might think I'm slightly emo or just intollerent of everything. I'm trying to clear some things up but I think I'm making it worse haha! That's me trying to make it better and getting myself in deeper.... Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that, I'm not an unhappy person. I love my life and wouldn't have lived it any different if I could(okay so maybe some things would be different but hey, that's everyone) I know sometimes I look sad when I sit off on my own(really wishing john-mark was reading this), but, sometimes I prefer it that way, sometimes I'm just thinking, and sometimes, it's rare but, sometimes I am sad. Other times I really don't care whether people think I'm sad and I DEFINITELY do not want to be hounded for it later...

Okay so what I'm wanting really badly to say is that please don't jump to the conclusion that I'm sad, or angry, (p.s. I don't get depressed for me depression is just a word for "I don't feel like telling you why I'm upset but I know it for myself) I just like to be alone sometimes. Most of the time I'm actually happy, and if I'm outside I'm more then likely admiring nature and trying to get away from the buisiness of life(which is always such a bother). It's not that I don't like hanging out with my friends, and it's not that I'm upset/angry with one or more of my friends I am simply alone, weird I know but it's who I am and you just have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment