Saturday, August 29, 2009

What I want out of life.

So Michele made a blog titled "Pressure" and it talked about college and how she feels the need to please everyone, I for one know where she is coming from. I don't know what I want out of life, and I don't plan to stress myself thinking over it(although I probably will anyways it's just how I am). I'm not sure when, if, or if I ever will go to college. The only thing I really have planned and this is only in hopes of doing it, is to travel. I don't plan to go to college, I don't plan on not going to college, and I hope that these things that I am not planning on doing don't upset Mom and or Dad, but, it's not my job to please them. There may be times(in fact these times are quite often) when I feel it's my job to please everyone and although I would very much like to I know it isn't going to happen so therefore I don't plan to fret over it. If it happens that is great, but if not, who cares, it's my life and I'm going to do the best I can to live it the way God and I want me to. You see, I have come to understand that if I try to please everybody then I know I won't be happy and sometimes my attempts to please someone may result in me straying from God and I would never want that so from now on I am through trying to please other people I only want to please God and myself, everyone else will have to get over it. I said all this to say that all I want out of life is to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment