Saturday, August 22, 2009

Troubles of life.

There are many different ways that life can be explained... It can be a gift for some, a curse for some, but whatever life is it is life and nothing can change that. Some people dread waking up in the morning, some people wake with a smile, and many don't even think about it it just is. I'm one of those people that see each day as a chance, a chance to do something more a chance to be something more. Each day I wake up with a smile on my face knowing I have been blessed with the opportunity to do something, whether that is hanging out with my friends, going to church, working, to spread Gods word, or simply the chance to take life as it comes my way and do my best even though I will more then likely fail. There was something a character on a movie(I forget which) said, "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift" I for one very much agree with this. No matter what has me down in the dumps(normally me thinking to much and for to long about something) I always find a way to get past it. It has to be really bad to keep me down(like my sister being mad at me for no reason for example -_-), but no matter what I will always find a way to look beyond it.

Life always has a way to push me down but so long as my friends and God are here to pick me up I will be okay. A lady from our church told me that "When we fall we fall into loving arms and God will hold you untill you are ready to get back up." Those words will stick with me from now on and remind me that God is holding me and will never forget me no matter what troubles life may throw at me. Thank you God for letting there be someone around to remind me you are with me now and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment