Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ew!

I was sitting at the laptop playing yoville on my facebook when dad entered the room.

"Sharron." He said gaining my attention. I acknowledged him and so he continued "I have a job for you."

'Yay me' was my first and foremost thought "ok" was my reply. He walked into the bathroom obviously wanting me to follow. I sighed and stood up from where I was sitting at the table and went into the bathroom where I found him hiding behind my door, I guess he had been wanting to scare me(he isn't to good at that but then again when it comes to me not many people are). I gave him a very weird look "what are you doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He looked rather dissapointed and then went on to tell me what he wanted me to do.

"Dump the water from this" he pointed to a metal rectangular container that was on the ground next to the toilet. "Into the toilet. Rinse it off and then put it outside to dry." I raised an eyebrow when he looked at me once more.

"What is that water from?" I asked looking at the questionable liquid held within the container.

He shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know I think it's from the other day when the toilet flooded." My eye's widened and I suddenly started to feel sick 'was this punishment for foiling his attempt to scare me when I entered the bathroom? Why couldn't Michele do it? Why me....?' He must have seen that I didn't like the idea as he started laughing and patted my shoulder. "Don't forget to wash your hands afterwards!" He said pasted his laughter. He was still laughing when he left. Needless to say, I now feel very, very, very, icky.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment