Friday, September 18, 2009

Wishlist

My Wishlist



My birthday is coming up shortly(ish) so I decided to make a wishlist for anyone who might want any gift ideas.



-Happiness-

I know you can't go out and buy happiness gift wrap it and hand it over, but I'm certain you guys can help make me happier(somehow) I can't say it is the cheapest gift and on your account perhaps one of the most expensive. You may not need to use money but it takes time, and acknowledgement, sometimes the patience to listen to me ramble, or simply a hug every now and then.



-Love-

I didn't think this gift would be to hard since we are all christians here but, sometimes I need to know I'm loved. When I think about it I know I'm loved, but imagine how great it would be to know your loved without having to break it down to "I must be loved because of such and such" I would rather be able to think "I know I'm loved because they love me"



-Patience-

This is asking a great deal. I am one of those people that, without patience, are hard to be around or tollerate so to ask this of you is asking alot. This is another "expensive" gift lol. Patience would probably be beneficial to more then one person however. You see when you are patient towards me it gives me the chance to get to know you as well as you me and through that I might acquire a better relationship with you as my friend so tada!

To know I'm special(or feel it)

I guess the only way I can "know" I'm special is to believe it with all my heart even if someone told me I was special I wouldn't be able to feel it unless I believe'd it, but you can help me believe it if you make me feel it enough. I'm not saying, "Follow me around and tell me how great I am" or(to a guy) "Act like your in love with me cause if you do I will feel special through the thought that someone is in love with me" I'm just saying that well. Through friendship you could make me feel special just by being there for me or caring for me or even just hanging out with me and being well, a friend.


A notebook

I can't say that there is some deep meaning to this I just want a notebook lol. Not one that's like a regular writing pad but a notebook smallish and cute hehehe!

A few good pens
I'm almost certain that Jessie can relate to this since she writes alot, but you know those pens with crappy ink or the ones that seem to dry up to quickly? I would like a few pens that aren't like that, I don't like gel pens but something where the ink will come out and not be overly blotchy I just hate that it really hinders(?) my writing.

To be included

Sad as the case is I don't always feel included even around my friends. I just want someone to at least try to include me or, though I would prefer them to not fake it, pretend to care. Sometimes this is just how I feel, upseting though it may be. If you have read my earlier blog then you should know that I feel like the outcast at times(and for good reason might I add?) and the feeling hurts believe it or not, I don't like this feeling at all, I hate it actually and I want more then anything to get away from it. I would like help on this matter I would like to feel included, this probably won't happen but it's still something I "wish" for.

A trust worthy friend.


Trust... It doesn't come easy for me because the moment I trust someone I become closer to them and it pains me that much more when they are torn away from me by fate, however, a friend you can trust is always something that's good to have. I want a friend that I can talk to anything about and them not automatically tell me how stupid I am for my thoughts(I have enough people tell me that, including myself) before trying to see it through my point of veiw it hurts to be prosecuted before a just trial(this makes sense right?).

Last and most important "Candy!"

So I would definitely say this is the most important thing on my wishlist I love candy so much, I'm considered a "sugarholic" by some people but what can I do? Please don't everyone get me candy cause I'll get overly happy and scarf it down till I'm sick so yeah that's not good :P!

6 comments:

  1. Jessie can relate! Honestly, I've found the best pens are advertising ones. My favorite pens are from stores or real estate offices. It's weird, but they have black ink (which is all I write in), and they don't come out in blotches or not enough. I feel you're pain...seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know how u feel Sharebert! ~_~ Of course u already know that cause we talk about this every once in awhile lol =P but seriously though I to hate the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy is awesome, as is your new blogger page. (I love the red bow, but the white bump things are equally lovely)

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way call me sometime i had another one of those good dreams
    (if ya know what i mean...SaSuKe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esther- I'm glad you like my new blogger layout :) I am equally happy with it :P

    Casey- Your silly...

    ReplyDelete