Friday, January 29, 2010

A more colorful life...

The last blog I wrote was at the beginning of the year. It's not been an overly long time and yet quite a bit has changed since, some change for the better and some change for the worse, but mostly better. As such is, I have decided to write this one blog with a full update of my life since(it's gonna be a long one) I am writing it for me more so then the few readers but here goes...

A more colorful life..
.P.E.A.C.E.

In my life, short lived as it is, peace isn't something that hasn't been something that's easy to come by. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed my life thoroughly for the most part, however we all have storms that we go through, I don't pretend I am the only one and that mine are far worse then those of the people around me. Despite the fact, it hurts. Still this past month God has given me such an astounding peace I don't want anything to change, but I know that isn't the way I should be thinking. I want to grow in God, to do so I know more storms will come and in spite of the peace I have now I welcome the challenge and hope to prevail. But still I thank God for the peace he has given me this month and I while it lasts I shall continue to enjoy the ease of my mind and I hope that I don't get to comfortable. But the fight has ended this past year and for now the taste of victory is sweet ^_^.

I still have my reasons to be angry and upset, but they are few and nothing that breathing won't help.

.N.O. .N.E.E.D. .T.O. .S.A.Y. .G.O.O.D.B.Y.E.

Otherwise known as the "The Call" by Regina Spektor.

I hadn't known him for long, a little over a year, but I still count him among my friends. We're not very and he wasn't the kind of person I could carry on a conversation with forever but I can't say I won't miss him.

He hadn't been at church Sunday morning or Sunday night, it was unusual but someone told me he had decided to go to another church. It had been awhile since I had talked to him when he came Tuesday and I had decided I would hang out with him because of it. I ended up catching him as he was leaving because I had not been able to hang out with him much Tuesday night either because he had seemingly disappeared(I'm not nosy enough to ask him where he was. I was only joking when I gave him a hug and said "I wanted to say bye cause I don't know when I'll see you again." I only meant that he had not been in church on Sunday but as it turns out he is actually switching his home church to one in Cleveland where he now lives.

I didn't find out till last night and, despite the fact that I didn't know him long and was never overly attached to him to begin with, it made me sad to think I wouldn't be able to see him much anymore. He wrote a blog explaining that he was changing his home church and why he had done so but that he would still be around simply not as much. At first I was only sad that he wasn't going to be around but then the song "The Call" by Regina Spektor came on. The chorus says "I'll come back when it's over(or when you call me, it changes through the song) there's no need to say goodbye." I simply thought, 'Hey, he's still gonna be around, there's no need to mope.' I decided not to act like he wasn't going to be around anymore, I'll just have to hang out with him more often when he is.

So to my friend- I'll miss you and I'll see you around.

.L.I.F.E. .W.I.T.H.O.U.T. .Y.O.U.

Somehow he's I never thought we would end up as friends when I met him, but we did. I remember the day we met clear as crystal, better then I remember meeting anyone else, and I don't really know why. It wasn't touching, I never thought much of him except as another person, and yet I remember. It took me over six months to actually talk to him and actually talk to him. It was after that, that we started hanging out and then became friends. Sometime later, I can't quite remember how much later, but he became one of my best friends, I opened up to him more then I did anyone else, I don't know why except that he was willing to listen. I really enjoyed his company but recently we've somehow grown distant. I really wish we hadn't.... We still talk, but not nearly as much as we used to, and not with as much cheer. Most of the time it is a simple "Hello, how are you?" "Good, you?" "I'm doing okay..." and that's the end of it. I miss him in this sense and I hope whatever happened to make us grow distant is mended soon. I don't have anyone to talk to with him....

.S.N.O.W. .D.A.Y.

I woke up this morning feeling reluctant to start my day. For some reason I didn't want to face whatever life held for me. Not long after I woke up it started snowing, only softly but it was snow nonetheless. Snow has always made me happy, despite how cold it is, it is soft, and pretty, it makes everything clean and white, and it's all in all beautiful. It makes me happy and smiley and puts a warm feeling in me. Even with that little bit of snow my day was turning out better. Imagine how happy I was when snow started pouring like rain at our house. Not thirty minutes later, the snow had already given a transparent layer of white to the ground, and exactly after thirty minutes it began to stick like glue. I'm happy to cut things short, very happy. I decided to take my horse out for a ride in the snow, for some reason it always makes me smile to ride my horse and as happy as snow makes me, I can imagine I was almost too hyper to sit on black(my horse). As I rode to the end of the drive way a large truck pulled in, out of it our neighbor, and my brother-in-law's brother, got out of the car. I hadn't even realized I wasn't wearing proper clothes for the weather when he asked if I was crazy, my response- "Just a little..."

I will have to say that is the end of my blog because my dad wants on the computer and I am off to play in the snow ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment