Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Hardest Decision in my life RIGHT NOW

Green Chai Tea or English Tea Time tea. I love this relaxed life of mine, it makes me happy. For a long time I have lived my life the "smart" way, I thought about everything I did and said and the way I said or did it or if I should even do or say it at all, and it got old.... Recently, however, I stopped being so cautious, I don't live my life recklessly or anything like that, but I don't take unnecessary thought to every detail of my life like I once did and I have never felt so relaxed/happy in my life! It might not be the "smart" way to live my life, but I am truly, very happy living my life in this manner. I'm happy to not care and put pressure on myself that is unnecessary, I'm happy to not care about whether this is or isn't the smart thing to do, so if you would like to keep your critisizing to yourself on this one, I would be very, VERY, happy :) Love you guys!

-Sharri

No comments:

Post a Comment