Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Daffodil Vs. Iris


Take the Chivalry Iris for example, it is in many ways far more beautiful and extravagant than the daffodil. It's color deep and vibrant, it's shape unique and elegant, why in comparison to the common yellow daffodil, it is easily a far lovelier flower. It might make more sense for someone to favor the Chivalry Iris over the Daffodil. It's prettier, bright, much more spectacular than the boring daffodil. But maybe I don't have to make sense.. maybe the daffodil just fits better. :)


This is a very random draft from a long while ago, I assume I simply meant that sometimes what we like doesn't have to make sense to everyone else as long as it makes sense to us :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah like how I think it would be cool if I had an extra toe on my foot :) Doesn't make sense but I still like the idea of having 11 toes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the idea of having 11 toes, but if Shell had 11 toes it'd be ok with me.

    Thankfully we don't all like the same thing.

    ReplyDelete