Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Confronting your fears! =)

Unfortunately this is something I'm not ultimately good at. I have more the tendency to shreak and run the opposite direction like the coward I am =P. But even so I realise that there are some things in life that are just better left delt with. One of my greatest fears is of loneliness, I'm sure there is no one who wants to be lonely but it's not just fear of never meeting the illusive "right one" either. I have never been so lonely that I ponder if I will die alone(thank God) but even so loneliness can drive people to do many stupid things in life. It causes the mind to wander places that it shouldn't. This is why I refuse to be lonely. I have amazing friends and an even better family, and though on occasion I may wish for more than friends and family(hasn't happened yet), if I remember that my friends and family can be there for me just as much as anyone else, than I have nothing to wish for because I have it already. I do want to one day find my "special someone" but I refuse to get desperate and I refuse to settle for less than what God has planned for me. I trust God enough that if he wants me to meet someone special than he will place that person in my life(if he hasn't already) but I will live my life happily whether with my friends and family or with them plus "the right one". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment