Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trying but not hard enough???

He's sixteen can play the drums and guitar, he's a great athlete, he has a job, he has already graduated high school, and his only problem when it comes to buying a car is that he has yet to find one. He makes it(life) seem so easy too! I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I fell behind in school, I'm turning sixteen this year, I can never remember what grade I'm in, I don't have alot of money, I'm probably no where near graduating, I'm not that good at sports despite how active I am, I taught myself to play piano but it doesn't matter because I suck, the only thing I can do is sing and not very well because it only takes one note that's too high for my throat to cut off and everyone to think I sing awful. I wake up at 4:30 every morning and go to prayer service and come home at six, sometimes I nap and other times I go straight to work. I work around 10 hours everyday sitting in a car that doesn't have air conditioning or in the hot sun. I'm so tired that I keep forgetting where I'm going with this. Oh yeah, I really don't know WHAT I'm doing wrong, wanna help me out?

3 comments:

  1. Don't sweat it.

    1. money means little
    2. girls don't have to be good at sports
    3. you play piano well. plus piano is far harder to play than drums or guitar
    4. you sing great
    5. slow down and get some rest
    6. don't try too hard. life will go by plenty fast enough. don't try to rush it.
    7. trust me. life ain't all peaches for anyone over the age of... for a convenient number I'll say 11. even for the kid you're talking about.

    Welp that's all my advice for the day. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't buy a car til I was 19, and I can only play a radio.

    We can't all be as perfect as that boy. Cut yourself some slack Sharri.

    You do sing very well, and I've always thought your playing was great too.

    N8's right you should try to get some sleep. It's a big deal.

    It actually is important to save money--to be in the habit of spending less than you earn. I have not a clue if you make enough money to actually save some or not though. When I was younger I might've saved a little too well and didn't live quite enough.

    If your parents bank is like most banks you should be able to open a savings or checking acount there without a minimum deposit and without incurring any charges.

    Our church group tends to be an expensive group to be in though, and fellowship is important...

    I know nothing about your school life.

    :)

    Hugs, and happiness,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I make enough I think and recently I decided to put myself on a budget. I don't think saving should be too hard, I mean, I don't really eat much even when I do go out with the youth group and NOT because I am Anorexic either. The problem with saving is that I don't normally have the enthusiasm of getting out of bed to go to work, especially waking up as early as I do. And because I'm waking up so early I end up drinking an energy drink later on in the day to wake myself up but then I feel like I'm going to crash at random for the rest of the week. So I guess for me to slow down my life should calm down a bit. I make no comment on my piano playing..... :(


    Anyways, all this work isn't much good for my personal life either, I've already spoke my mind enough today for the rest of the year. I'm not thinking to clearly on what offends people right now, instead it's more like "Shut up you're getting on my nerves." "I am?" "Yep and you shouldn't make a habit of it." so yeah. I've kinda tried to stay a little more secluded from my family to avoid trouble but kinda back-talked my mom today and almost got the fire beaten out of me(if there is any left) I should probably work on it.... >_<

    ReplyDelete