Saturday, October 3, 2009

When time slowly slips away and yet it seems a blur...


I spent the night with the Libbeys last night and stayed up till one in the morning(against my will... glory...) and then woke up earlier then I had origionally intended(then again if I didn't wake up when I did I never would have woke up hehehe!). I talked with Esther and then Josh came into the room and started hitting me in the head with a pillow repeatedly saying that it was his job since I don't have any older brothers to pick on me when personally I have more "big brothers" then I want.(or at least they think they are my "big brothers" lol). Then I talked to Esther and Josh a bit then made eggs for me and michele. So that was just the morning. Then Seth and Leah woke up(finally) and we started playing boggle, we actually played this for awhile till like 1:30 and then we stopped in which time I sat on the couch and drew pictures then showed them to Seth who questioned every detail.(it's a picture my goodness just a picture) Well we ended up playing boggle again very shortly after our "quick" break. We played till 3:43 in which time I decided to look at my phone and thought 'oh my gosh! We're going to be late!' Ha yeah right.... When we got to the park no one was there. It seemed like it took forever for Esther, Leah, and Michele to get there and forever more for Hannah, Jessie, and Danika(one of the most awesome girls I know) to show up. We had originally planned to play volleyball while the guys played football but since none of the guys showed up we played soccer. While playing soccer Michele managed to kick my legs out from underneath me and made me fall flat on my butt and it still feels bruised :/...


By the time we finally got home I was sore all over. Normally I go on a bike ride daily but I was soooooo sore! I looked at the dog who was waiting expectantly by his gait waiting to be let out so he could go to the creek with me(btw, when I say bike ride I mean like tough trail rides haha!). I sighed to myself 'what the heck,' I thought 'why not? The poor boy has been confined to his pin all day long so I might as well suffer through a little so he can have some time out of his pin...' I think he knew how tired I was feeling cause come time to put him up he didn't wish to get back in his pin :(. I fought with him for an hour before getting him in there and after an hour long bike ride I'm surprised it didn't take longer. Needless to say I'm tired as all get out. I wonder if I will be able to get out of bed tomorrow... hm.. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out hehehe!

1 comment: